1. Sunil Gupta’s book ‘Living on the Adge in Jhande Walan Thompson’ is a thinly disguised story set in which real ad agency?
2. What innovative payment scheme did the denim brand LEVI’S introduce in india ?
Ans. EMI – paying the bill in three EMIs
3. R Ravi Mohan, ED of RIL, who passed away on 28/12/09, had set up a stock exchange which was India’s answer to NASDAQ.Name it.
4.Who is the Co-CEO of Motorola worldwide ?Clue – He is of Indian origin.
Ans. SANJAY JHA
5.What is ‘ MATURIALISM’ ?
Ans. Mature materialism. When brands take a ‘do good path’ to appeal to consumers
6. Which old indian auto major is trying to make a comeback with a Mini SUV called RIO?
7.FOODLES the healthy noodles has been launched by the makers of ……..
8. In which German team will German racer Michael Schumacher make a comeback in Formula One next year?
9. What is the term used to describe food which produces healthy bacteria in the stomach ?
Ans. Probiotic – yogurt is the most popular food of this kind.
10. Name the Chinese carmaker who is acquiring VOLVO from FORD ?
11. Which three PSUs have been upgraded to the status of MAHARATNAs ?
Ans. ONGC, SAIL & NTPC
12. This satellite radio service made famous in the movie LAGE RAHO MUNNABHAI will go off air soon after bankruptcy.
13. Connect LAVA, KARBONN, MAXX,LEMON…
Ans. All are brand names of indian mobile phones
14. After Duranto, Mamata Banerjee is introducing a new class of trains AC, low-cost, sitting only for the youth. Name these trains .
15. The trademark _________________ should not be used while describing MSG – Monosodium Glutamate, says the caution notice. Fill in the blank.
16.What new technology is used by MICROSOFT SURFACE ?A variant of this technology is credited to Pranav Mistry of MIT.
Ans. Gesture recognition
17. As India delays its 3G launch yet again. 4G has been launched in Sweden andNorway. By which company ?
Ans. TELIA SONERA