1.Connect Pillsbury atta, Betty crocker cake mix and Haagen dazs ice cream.
Ans. All are brands of GENERAL MIlls
2. ‘More than founding MPHASIS, I am proud of selling it.’Who said it ?
Ans. JERRY RAO
3.Which company is behind rural hyper markets called CHOUPAL SAAGARs launched in UP, MP and Maharashtra ?
4. Himanshu Rai founded Bombay Talkies in 1934. He used a unique financial structure to raise money. What?
Ans. Joint Stock company and listed it on BSE with an authorised capital Rs 25 lakh
5. In India he is introduced as Narayana Murthy’s Brother-In-Law. In US, Murthy as his.Name this serial entrepreneur.
Ans. Gururaj ‘Desh’ Deshpande
6. 1947, Mass. USA, an entrepreneur created storage containers from leftover plastic from DOW chemical. It sold well in-home parties.
7. In the 1960s. IMPALA was an extremely popular car. This model was from which company ?
Ans. General Motors CHEVROLET
8. ‘The recession was the story of the year. Without him it would have been lot worse.’ said TIME person of the year citation.Who?
Ans. BEN BERNANKE
9. This japanese conglomerate that ‘ inspires the Next ‘ celebrates its 100th anniversary in 2010. Name it.
10. Which international brand stopped using Michael Phelps after he was found smoking cannabis?
11. The MP from Vijayawada L Rajagopal, who is on a hunger strike for united ANDHRA, also founded a business group. Name it.
Ans. LANCO group