1. The first success came on May 6, 1896. Langley received a US War Department grant of $50,000 and $20,000 from the Smithsonian to develop something. What?
Ans. His Number 5 unpiloted model weighing 25 pounds (11 kg) made two flights of 2,300 ft (700 m) and 3,300 ft (1,000 m) after a catapult launch from a boat on the Potomac River. So he flew the aeroplanes before the Wright Brothers.
2. His name is Harish Bhimani. His voice was used in a mega project without a single appearance in that project.
Ans. The voice of ‘Samay’ in Mahabharata TV serial.
3. His Name is Sunder Genamol. What did he create in India.
Ans. He founded the Page3 Industries (Jockey)
Ans. The inflight magazine of KLM Airlines.
5. Sugamya Pustakalaya
6. Dilip Jajodia , Owner of which British Cricket equipment manufacturer?
Ans. Duke Balls
7. Which the private equity firm had agreed to pay $2.2 billion for the business?
8. The game originated in England during the 1880s, where it was played among the upper-class as an after-dinner parlour game. It has been suggested that the game was first developed by British military officers in India or South Africa who brought it back with them. It was played with cigar box lids and champagne corks. Name the Game.
Ans. Table Tennis (or Ping Pong)
9. Which company created this multiple Rocket Launcher truck Pinaka for Indian Army?
Ans. Tata Power [Strategic Engineering Division (SED)]
10. In 1922, M/s. Coorg Co. Ltd., London and M/s Pollibetta Coffee Estates Co. Ltd., London — both managed by M/s. Matheson & Co., combined to form a great company. Name it.
Ans. Tata Coffee
11. Her name is Sheela Gautam. What did she created?
Ans. Sheela Foam (Sleepwell Matress)
12. Identify the foundation.
Ans. Infosys Foundation
13. Which organisation is a major stock holder of Lintas in Kolkata?
Ans. Missionary of Charity
14. Now she is the brand ambassador of Herman International. Whose Childhood photograph?
Ans. P V Sindhu (Badminton Player)
15. Licence Raj
16. His name is Minoo Masani. Which documents were printed by him with utmost care and maintaining confidentiality with the in-house printing facility of Tata Press.
Ans. Bombay Plan
18. Connect : You Tube, Linkedin & Tesla , etc.
Ans. Paypal Mafia
19. Connect : Readers Digest , ACC, Nerolac Paints & Spice Jet
Ans. Tata Group
20. Archaeological Survey of India, Goibibo, etc.
Ans. Make My Trip
21. Burisma Holdings Limited, is in focus after the White House released a memo showing U.S. President Donald Trump asked his Ukrainian counterpart, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, in a July phone call to get prosecutors to look into the activities of certain Businessman. Who is the businessman?
Ans. Hunter Biden (son of Joe Biden)
22. Company founded by Elizabeth Holmes.
23. He is a Danish chef and co-owner of the two-Michelin star restaurant in Copenhagen, Denmark. He is noted for his work on the reinvention and refinement of a new Nordic cuisine and food that is characterized by inventiveness and clean flavours. He wrote a Book : A Work in Progress. Name the famous chef.
Ans. René Redzepi of the Resturant Noma
24. This industry were financed by conventional moneylenders, who lent money at exorbitant interest rates of 36 to 40 per cent per annum. Mostly backed by assorted businessmen, including builders, jewellers and traders, while less than 5 per cent received money from the underworld.
Who legitimising this industry, and became eligible for bank loans. In this process interest rates fell and dubious sources of money were eliminated. Name the person and the industry.
Ans. Sushma Swaraj and Film Industry
25. Crores of Rupees are being invested in some varieties like Kathiawari , Marwari, Bhutia , Spiti, Zanskari. What we are talking about?
Ans. Horse Breed
26. He is known as the father of Cable TV in India. His dialogue with NASA in 1966, the Satellite Instructional Television Experiment (SITE) was launched in 1975, bringing cable television to rural India. Name him.
Ans. Vikram Sarabhai
Questions from the North Zonal (Delhi) final of Tata Crucible were shared by one of the finalist Debasish Mandal , BHEL, Bangalore.
The questions from the north zones of the Tata Crucible business quiz were share by Shri Debasish Mandal.