1. Out of 1.3 million ideas generated in the LAYS contest which flavour given by Sagar has been voted by public as the best ?
Ans. Mastana mango
2. Which indian ultra rich businessman has been named in the UN MDG advocacy group that looks at poverty and other issues?
Ans. Mukesh Ambani
3. Which co has launched a 3 door fridge with an ad film made on 3 D ?
4. Instead of stopping immigration, now Singapore is welcoming foreign workers. What has caused this change ?
Ans. Last Qtr GDP grew at 19 %
5. Which book has the dubious record of being the most stolen book from public libraries?
Ans. Guinness book of world records
6. Which co is credited with bringing out the noise cancelling headphones that uses adv micro circuitry to cancel ambient noise ?
Ans. Bose corp
7. Which brand of cream is getting flak on Facebook , where users can make their photos fairer ?
8. Who is the designer behind the Rupee symbol selected by Indian Govt ?
Ans Udaya Kumar from IIT Mumbai
9. ITC Limited had the co name changed thrice in ‘70,74 and 2010.
Ans. Imperial Tobacco Co to Indian Tobacco Co, then to I.T.C Ltd and now ITC Ltd
10. Who said ” Business opportunities are like buses; there’s always another one coming.”
Ans. Richard Branson
11. What is the new name of YMCA ?
Ans. The Y
12. What is the Kerala connection to the ‘Jabulani” balls ?
Ans. Enkay supplies bladders to Adidas. Rubber for bladders sourced from Kerala
13. What is the prize money recd by Spain and Netherlands for being winner and runner’s up in the FIFA Cup?
Ans. Spain- 30 Mn $ & Netherlands 24 Mn $