The findings from the just concluded Visitor Survey for the blog are being presented below. 110 persons responded to the online survey.
- Majority of the visitors discovered the blog through Search Engines like Google (53 %).
- 41 % of the visitors visit the blog atleast once a week, nearly 31 % visit it daily.
- The popularity of the blog is somewhat recent with 52 % havingvisited for the first time in the last 6 months.
- An overwhelming 72 % of the visitors are interested in trivia of all kinds including business. Only 15 % said they were preparing for some competitive exams.
- The most popular categories of Q & A are related to
- 1. Business Personalities 2. Indian Brands 3. Logos and Advertising
- Legal Affairs is the least popular
- The average ratings on a 5 point scale were as follows with 5 being excellent and 1 being Poor
- Variety/Mix – 4.3
- Difficulty – 4.0
- Frequency of posts – 4.1
- Look and feel- 3.9
- Interactivity – 3.6
- There were many interesting suggestions to improve the Quiz Blog, some of the more frequently stated ones include
- More visual questions including logos
- More classical quiz questions
- Improving interactivity by concealing the answer
- Smartphone apps
- 51 % of the respondents are Employed. Followed by 22 % who are MBA students
- The 18-24 age group comprises 48 % and 25-34 age group comprises 29 % of the total respondents
- 97 % of the respondents are from India. 61 % of the visitors hail from the Top 8 Indian cities.
- The Top 3 places from where the respondents hail include
3. New Delhi
Thanks once again for responding to the survey. The feedback will be helpful in improving the content and design. – G.Mohan