IBQ introduces a new series of posts in association with TackOn. Two or three short posts with 5/6 questions will be updated every week. A complete weekly Q&A will be uploaded at the end of the week(Saturday).
1. Who recently launched the Reon Pocket AC?
Answer : SONY
2. Which State in India has announced the setting up of nation’s first Space Systems Park?
Answer – Kerala
3. Jeevamrutham, Beejamrutham, Acchadana, and Whapasa are the four pillars of X. The concept of X was emphasised by the finance minister in her maiden budget speech. X is aimed at rescuing the farmers from the debt cycle and also to achieve sustainable development goals by improving the Public health and soil quality. Identify X (4 words)?
Answer: Zero Budget Natural Farming
4. Which Japanese automobile company has launched the CSR initiative Sapno Ki Udaan to fund the training of women pilots?
5. This is one of the oldest warship in service, till it was recently decommissioned. It was launched in 1953 into Royal Navy as HMS Y. Y is also the name of a French high fashion luxury goods manufacturer established in 1837 by Thierry Y. HMS Y was later sold to Indian Navy in 1986 and remained in service till 2017 as Z. Identify Y and Z?TackOn Business Quiz 1.15. This is one of the oldest warship in service, till it was recently decommissioned. It was launched in 1953 into Royal Navy as HMS Y. Y is also the name of a French high fashion luxury goods manufacturer established in 1837 by Thierry Y. HMS Y was later sold to Indian Navy in 1986 and remained in service till 2017 as Z. Identify Y and Z?
Answer: Hermes and INS Viraat
6.After the famous Aadhar project, Nandan Nilekani has now come up with an industry body called A, an account aggregator model, which will help individuals and small businesses share their digital financial data with third-parties in a safe and secure manner. A means content in many Indian Languages. A?
7.By definition it means creative ideas that are not limited by current thinking or beliefs. The economic road map laid out by CEA Krishnamurthy Subramanian emphasised a lot on this idiom, to an extant that the cover of the economic survey has been designed to reflect the intent. Identify the 3 word idiom?
Answer: Blue Sky Thinking
8.This etched image of a housefly on men’s urinals at Amsterdam Airport is most frequently cited examples of X theory. X has been another noticeable aspect of the economic survey – 19. The survey suggests that the X and continuous messaging will ultimately result in influencing the people mind as claimed by the statistics about Swachh Bharat Mission and Beti Bachao Beti Padao. X is basically is any aspect that alters people’s behavior in a predictable way without forbidding any options. Identify X and the purpose of a etched housefly?
Answer: Nudge Theory, Housefly is intended to “improve the aim!”
9.Whether it is Blue-sky thinking or Nudge theory, the Economic survey has been heavily influenced by the ideas of the person(X) with Selena Gomez. X is the father of Y(a branch of economics). Nudge theory was popularised by his book “Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness.” Identify X, Y and the movie?
Answer : Richard Thaler, Behavioural Economics, and The Big ShortAnswer :
X.Matsyanyaya was the term used by Kautilya to define a situation where the Rule of Law Fails and the law of the fishes/jungle prevails. “Ending Matsyanyaya” is name of chapter in the economic survey that puts forth the road map to increase the ease of doing business(eodb) score of India. Currently the biggest constraint to EODB in India is X, with more than 3.5 crore appeals pending at various levels. Identify X?
Answer: Enforcing Contracts and Resolving Disputes
11. Julian Rios had a particular personal motivation for this project – when he was 13, his mother nearly died after her condition was not detected in early stages. He founded Eva to solve this problem. What did he make?
Answer: Breast Cancer Detecting Bras
12. The technological rivalry spawned a trade war between the US and Japan to outpace each other in penetrating the newer markets. It reached a crescendo in 1987 when Reagan himself blocked the acquisition of X by Y. As the X was responsible for giving ‘Silicon Valley’ it’s name, it was a matter of pride for the Americans. Y is the second oldest IT company in the world after IBM and before HP. Identify X and Y?
Answer: X – Fairchild Semiconductors And Y – Fujitsu
Who and where?
Answer: The antivirus tycoon John Macafee has tweeted pictures from his jail time in the Caribbean
14. Connect the images to a person
Answer: V G Siddhartha of CCD
Answer: Coca cola (Maaja)